Step 1: Use tweezer or fingers to gently peel off any glue residue from the lash band.
Step 2: Fill a small bowl with warm water and mix it with a small amount of dish soap.
Step 3: Soak lashes in cleaning solution for about 15 minutes.
Step 4: After soaking, gently use a tweezer to pull off any excess glue and/or mascara from the lash band. You can also use the lash spoolie (brush) to pull off any excess glue that may be on the lash hair itself.
Step 5: Examine lashes for any remaining residue and then set lashes aside on a paper towel to fully dry.
Step 6: Use lash spoolie to restore lash hair shape.
Step 7: Your lashes should be all set for new use!
Store clean lashes in pretty lash box 😊
- Gently remove the lashes from the lash box tray by holding the band of the lashes.
- Measure and compare lash length with natural eye line length. Trim off excess lash length from the outer corner.
- (Optional) Apply mascara to natural lashes before applying false lashes.
- Apply a thin layer of lash glue to the lash band. Blow and let dry for about 30 seconds or until lash glue becomes tacky.
- Gently place the lash as close to your natural lash line as possible and secure false lash by pressing down firmly onto natural lash until both the false lash and your natural lash become one.
- Repeat steps on the second eye.
- There you go girl! And just like that you went from basic to BADDIE!!! 😍